Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Welcome to Spiritual Mp3's actually while I am thinking of writing more professionally. I am Rev.Dr. Yanel J. Laroche Jr. in actuality. And I want to apologize for not publishing more MP3's on my website so holy. Anyway, that is the true story about this glorious day so saintly and in a saintly way honestly.

Welcome to Spiritual Mp3's actually while I am thinking of writing more professionally. I am Rev.Dr. Yanel J. Laroche Jr. in actuality. And I want to apologize for not publishing more MP3's on my website so holy. Anyway, that is the true story about this glorious day so saintly and in a saintly way honestly. I, Priscilla the Chastity, am happy to say when I was married indefinitely. I knew my life awhile ago and I will not make pretend you see. Sometimes it is so true for me and my daddy so happy says me in a spiritual family that is morally and spiritually free. Oh, and my name is Priscilla the Chastity and I poeticize daily in reality. End of story. Created by me, Rev. Dr. Yanel J. Laroche Jr., and by me, Priscilla the Chastity, so holy at 4:03PM in October 27th,and in the year 2015.
When would you like this to Recur?
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment)
Enter Your Donation Amount
www.thespiritualrhymingshow.info www.yaneljaylaroche.com. www.facebook.com/archbishoprev.dr.yaneljaylarocher.d.therockdoctor www.myrhyminglovepoems.blogspot.com Business Call Line: 1-347-345-3388. When you are white, you are morally and spiritually pure according to the Holy Bible because you are worthy of wearing white robes indefinitely says I, Priscilla the Chastity, so holy. When you are in spiritual darkness to me, Priscilla the Chastity, and my husband Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. so holy, you are satanic, demonic and cursed. Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. : Why am I with dreadlocks and loved Rastafarianism with a cup everytime as I talk in rhymes to confess crimes as I rhyme. I am Rev.Dr. Yanel J. Laroche Jr. on Land called Earth forever every time. Priscilla the Chastity: I am Priscilla the Chastity the true Goddess that is married to my black man Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. that is a Clergy of Universal Life Church Monastery and in his soul says I, Priscilla the Chastity.

No comments: