Saturday, August 20, 2016

Why Do People Vandalize And Steal?

I am an ordained minister by the name: "Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr." with power before my wife and lover in my soul that I masturbate forever. My name is Priscilla the Chastity in the soul of Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. really.We masturbated again early this morning as I also say:"Amen" while I am still thinking. Why is there so much vandalism and theft in the U.S.A. while I am not out of breath nor inactive every night and day? I was at some Shell Gas Station awhile back with a vision to always come back to buy coffee in fact. When I was there you see,some white lady walked in after me actually. She grabbed something at the Shell Gas Station while I was wondering if she was going to walk out without paying. She saw me,Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr., really look at her in reality.Then she turned around and payed the cashier in the Hollywood town as I frowned because she was going to walk out the door and not pay for what she grabbed and felt sure until she saw me look at her more and more and feeling sad.And she turned around and cried in her soul with humming sounds as foretold before leaving the Shell Gas Station so old in the Hollywood town so bold around Sheridan St. and Federal Highway that I told after she payed the cashier that sold what she now payed for as I cheered more and more.I am Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. in the world so cold and I am very poor.Amen.

No comments: