Saturday, July 25, 2015

I, Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. , that is married to Priscilla the Chastity was raped again at 2403 Lee St., in Hollywood, Florida 33020

www.yaneljaylaroche.com www.thespiritualrhymingshow.info Who are the ones that raped us again? Benjamin Darang- 666 ,Jehovah- wicked spirit and false God, Jesus Christ that is a demon, wicked spirit and anti-Christ, Yanel Jean Laroche-666, Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide-666, Will-666, Charles Ray Rhodes-666, Dogs(666) that are male prostitutes and female prostitutes. They keep raping me,Rev.Dr.Yanel J.Laroche Jr., that is a male clergy of Universal Life Church Monastery. And they raped me too says I, Priscilla the Chastity, married to Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr.. We awoke around 3:40 am in July 25,2015 at 2403 Lee St., in Hollywood, Florida 33020.Amen. action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
When would you like this to Recur?
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment)
Enter Your Donation Amount
www.thespiritualrhymingshow.info www.yaneljaylaroche.com Why am I with dreadlocks and loved Rastafarians with a cup everytime as I talk in rhymes to confess crimes as I rhyme. I am Rev.Dr. Yanel J. Laroche Jr. on Land called Earth forever every time. My Church Control Organization or Church with a vision of love is Archbishop Rev Dr Yanel Jay Laroche RD Sorcerer that is above.Send donations to 2515 Filmore St.,Hollywood,Florida 33020 at the spiritual road. My Pen Name was The Lamp with three books: Poetica,A Spiritual Message,and Script,. First Books Library was my publisher that changed their name to Author House really. And they told me they have no records of any of these three books by me,The Lamp, in actuality. Amen.

No comments: