Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Oh Americans, are we in a gay country called United States of America oh you cursed stupid niggers called demons of Satan the Devil that all stole my husband's poetry says I, Priscilla the Chastity, so holy?Everyone alive and dead in the first earth and the first heaven are all cursed for punching me, Priscilla the Chastity the true Goddess, in the face.That includes you stupid cursed niggers called Yanel Jean Laroche, cursed niggers called Christians, cursed niggers called Caucasians, cursed niggers called Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide, cursed niggers called The Niggers, Cursed niggers called Jehovah, Cursed niggers that are all persons in Hospitals that are all satanic,Cursed niggers called Jesus Christ,cursed niggers called Americans and cursed niggers called the dogs that are all male prostitutes and female prostitutes according to the Holy Bible.Amen says I, The Amen.(Revelation 21:5, Revelation 21:8, Revelation 22:15, Galatians 5:19-21, Galatians 5:22-23, James 1:13-15, Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 5 : 1,2).

We blame all of you cursed niggers for stealing our black female bag two days ago at 2403 Lee St. in Hollywood, Florida 33020 says I, Priscilla the Chastity the true Goddess,that is holy because all of you are sharers in sins and in Babylon the Great according to the Holy Bible that all of you stole in me and my husband's black female purse.I am married to Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. .

No comments: