Tuesday, July 28, 2015

One of you demons stole my black female bag.All You Floridians and you Georgians and all of you niggers and all of you white Americans and all of you Americans are all cursed offspring of vipers that kept raping we, Rev.Dr.Yanel J. Laroche Jr. and Priscilla the Chastity, again when we slept and awoke around 11 pm today. Your parents names are Adam and Eve oh you rapists worldwide that come in our soul when we see your face.

You are all cursed wicked ones that are all rapists so satanic and kept raping my ex-wife Nanette Gonzalez that is a victim of many rapes. Will raped us again. Benjamin Darang raped us again. Yanel Jean Laroche raped us again. Charles Ray Rhodes raped is again. Prostitutes raped us again. The Niggers raped us again. The Caucasians raped us again. The people living at 2403 Lee St. in Hollywood, Florida 33020 raped us again.
When would you like this to Recur?
How many times would you like this to recur? (including this payment)
Enter Your Donation Amount
www.thespiritualrhymingshow.info www.yaneljaylaroche.com Why am I with dreadlocks and loved Rastafarians with a cup everytime as I talk in rhymes to confess crimes as I rhyme. I am Rev.Dr. Yanel J. Laroche Jr. on Land called Earth forever every time. My Church Control Organization or Church with a vision of love is Archbishop Rev Dr Yanel Jay Laroche RD Sorcerer that is above.Send donations to 2515 Filmore St.,Hollywood,Florida 33020 at the spiritual road. My Pen Name was The Lamp with three books: Poetica,A Spiritual Message,and Script,. First Books Library was my publisher that changed their name to Author House really. And they told me they have no records of any of these three books by me,The Lamp, in actuality. Amen.

No comments: